Purchasing a workshop for a family member or friend is a unique way to the share the gift of “learning and doing.”
There are two ways to go about purchasing a workshop for someone:
1) Pay with a credit card . . .
- Go to the calendar page and click on the workshop you are interested in.
- Click on the green “register here” button.
- You will be asked “Who are you registering?” – fill in the name your gift recipient there.
- After you complete that person’s date of birth, you will be asked if you are purchasing the workshop for yourself or ” a different adult” – choose “a different adult.”
- As you go the the registration fields be sure to fill in the complete information for the person you are purchasing the workshop for and for yourself.
- When you are finished registering and paying for the workshop, you will be able to pay for the entire workshop or select a payment plan and make a 50% deposit to hold the space using a credit card. Final payments are due 30 days prior to the start date of the workshop.
- Please note that both you and the person you are purchasing the workshop for will get a confirmation email.
- Two weeks before the workshop start date, we will send a reminder to the person who bought the workshop for.
2) If you want your gift to be a complete surprise and/or pay with a check. . .
- Call 603-463-4063 weekdays between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm and ask for Molly.
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and she will call you.
IMPORTANT: Our workshops tend to fill up quickly during the season so if you register online and your recipient wants to change the workshop or date you selected, he or she will need to contact the office at least 30 days before the start date of the workshop for your gift to be transferrable to another workshop & date.
Our Cancellation Policy
We understand that plans change and occasionally people become ill, but owing to the cost of planning our programs and our commitments to instructors, Sanborn Mills Farm must receive a cancellation at least 30 days prior to the start date of a workshop in order to receive a refund or change a workshop date.
Refunds are processed to the person who purchased the workshop and are in the amount paid for the workshop minus a non-refundable $25 registration fee.
If Sanborn Mills Farm finds it necessary to cancel a workshop, a full refund will be provided to the person who purchased the workshop.
If you have questions, please contact the office at 603-435-7314 weekdays between the hours of 9am to 3 pm.